Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The Staff of Americana Finnmark

Because of  a  recent  hospital  stay-  I  have  been  confined to my bed- unable  to  walk-and if I attempt  to  walk  I  get   wobbily.

A  few  weeks ago  my  roomate  had  a  diabetic incident  and  I  had to  call 911-  The door  was  locked  and  I was unable  to  get  to  the  door-so  the  EMTs  had  to  break  in.

I  called  the  office  for  the  name  of  a good locksmith  and  to  have  either Cornell or  Billy look  at the  lock  to  see how serious the  damage was.

Cornel  was  able  to  fix  the  lock  at a cost  far  less than a locksmith would  have  charged.

A  few  days ago,  my  roommate had another  incident an collapsed  on  the floor. I called 911,  then  I  called  Debbie at the office.  I asked  her if she could send  Cornel or Billy over  with a copy of  my  key and unlock  the  door.  Billy showed up-the  result no  broken  door.

Our  staff is  great,  but  what isn't  known are  the  little  things, not in  their description that  makes  them greater.  There are a lot of untold stories  of  the  good  deeds our  staff have been  doing  in  this  community  for  years.

When  I  was  on  the  BOD  I always  tried to  do  them right with  each  new  contract.  They  are what makes living  here at Finnmark
so  special.
Remember this  when  you  see them- greet them  and  thank them  for  all  they do.

They are the greatest

No comments: