Saturday, August 7, 2010

Knuckleheads 2

Ok you knuckleheads.

First we had the knucklehead who was using the car wash despite the WSSCandthe County calling for restrictions on water usage.

Today we have a another knucklehead-- or worse more than one knucklehead.

Americana Finnmark has a DOGGY WALK--it is the perimeter of the complex-

It is not the side of the midrise, near the pool, near the tennis courts, near the basketball courts, and it is not beneath my balcony.

Oh you may say you pick the poop up- but that does not mean it is right-- poop will damage the lawn as well doggie pee.

Use the doggie walk you knuckleheads- I know who you are- and I will be taking your picture next time I see you and I will post your pictures on the internet- so shape up

knuckleheads or get rid of the dog.

No comments: