Friday, July 16, 2010

Earthquake in Maryland.

My phone rang at 5:10 AM.
Usually early morning phone calls mean bad news.
Not this time.
It was my sister- she wanted to know if I felt the "quake".
I am at up at 5:00 AM everyday- but I did not feel the quake.

I guess Americana Finnmark is a sturdy place to live and living on the 2nd floor may have helped.

I hope all the silly gooses do not call the office and CMI with nonsense calls about this "quake".

We have a number of people who tend to call the office everytime something is amiss, even the most simplest of things.(i.e. replacing a blinking light in the hallway, or an empty soda can on the tennis court and the most ridiculous I have ever heard, was a large moth in the laundry room)
Please people gather your wits around you before you call the office with silly calls.
We have a very good staff, that 99.9% of the time is aware of the problems going on in this complex- do not call them for trivia matters.

No comments: