Saturday, July 3, 2010

Hey Knucklehead

On Friday July 2 2010 Montgomery County and WSSC asked the residents of the area to cutback on water usage , so WSSc could repair a damage pipe.

The cutback in usage would would help prevent a drop in water pressue at area hydrants .

This is necessary just in case there was to be a fire- the fire departments would have enough pressure to use their hose.

Simple enough to understand.

The WSSC suggested not watering lawns,, not washing cars, not topping off pools and cut backs on flushing and showering.

What the WSSC failed say is that one certain knucklehead would be allowed to wash their car.
Apparently the rules did not apply to this resident of Americana Finnmark.

Perhaps this resident is someone with special connections to the WSSC.

or
PERHAPS THIS PERSON JUST DOES NOT GIVE A DAMN!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

For what it's worth, I wasn't aware that WSSC & Montgomery County had issued any such statement. It's entirely conceivable that your "knucklehead" was similarly ignorant?

mcknif said...

It was announced on the radio, the television, The Washington Post, and The Washington Times.

Unknown said...

And I ride the metro, so I don't listen to a radio. I watch my television on a Tivo, so I don't see anything other then my shows, and I get my news from the internet, which does include the Washington Post, but it'd been almost a week since I visited their site.

Again, not saying your "knucklehead" DIDN'T know. Simply that it may still be a bit presumptious to assume he did. Despite the efforts taken to get the word out.

retgroclk said...

The County had people out looking for violators.

They actually fined a number of them.

So I do not really know what to say--.

Bob Fustero