Monday, May 28, 2012

Living on the 2nd floor is so much better.

I live on the 2nd floor in the garden units. When I first moved here I had a choice of 1st. floor or 2nd. floor.  I didn't think the 1st floor was safe-I worked nights- and was worried about someone breaking in- so I opted for the 2nd floor.

With my current health problems the 2nd floor is rough but  I can handle it.

  Today I discovered another reason why I like the 2nd floor.

I was sitting on my balcony and I was watching a resident walking their dog near the rear of the midrise.

Now this dog had already peed on a few bushes(I thought we had a doggy walk and a doggy run), but what makes me greatful for 2nd floor living is this-

I  would hate to walk out on my 1st floor patio, sit down and smell dog pee-- this knucklehead walking the dog had no sense of respect or consideration for the residents who live on the 1st floor of the midrise.
Thank goodness the dog did not poop.
The patio that was peed on is used quite often by the residens who live there, and is close to the pool.  I am inclined to think that those who are at the pool sitting next to the fence my also be struck by the odor of dog pee(Did I mention the dog walk and the doggy run).

Listen up people- dog pee and poop(and I do not care if you pick the poop up with you little baggy) kills grass and plants.
If you walk your dog stay away from peoples patios, benches and the pool fence .
Have some consideration for your neighbors.
Obey the rules.
And if your dog is over 25 pounds- watch out- read the rules- the dog is too big.

No comments: